Tuesday 27 April 2010

Collage influencing my chosen genre of music


The target audience i chose for my music magazine is fifteen to twenty five year old girls. I asked several girls in this age group to name their favourite artists and i gathered pictures of these artists to see if there was a correlation between them to try and understand why they would appeal to this audience. From my collage i noticed that a lot of the men were attractive and dressed in a casual way. Hair styles were usually long and wavy and the men were all of a young age. When choosing my model for my magazine i will be sure to use someone that fits this description. The women celebrities were usually dressed in a very fashionable way, with long hair and dramatic makeup. If i select a girl to be on the front of my magazine i would like her to be similar to these celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment