Thursday 29 April 2010

Contents page final





I chose microsoft publisher to produce my work in. I first chose the colour scheme, based on the colours i am going to use for my front page. I split my contents page into two parts, to make it clearer for my reader to see. I placed the word contents at the top of my page so readers were clearly aware of what they were reading. I started my contents list with 'This week in Exclusive' so that readers were clear that the magazine comes out every week. I selected articls that included celebrities from my origional collage, that are popular with young girls. I also chose to include a picture of Cheryl Cole, as, not ony is she popula with young girls but her outfit in this picture is red and black, which fits in with the colour scheme of my magazine. I am pleased with how the pictures overlap with each ther as i think this looks professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment