Wednesday 28 April 2010

For my double page spread, i have decided to place the artist name at the top of my page. This means that the readers would know exactly what they were reading about as soon as they turned to the article. I would then write a quote from the article underneath this headline to draw readers to read the interview and be interested to find out more. I would then place a strapline directly underneath this quote, explaining a bit about the interview and what information it contains. On the left side of my page i would include an image of my celebrity, dressed casually and smiling. On the right side of my page, i would have my interview. I would start it with a paragraph explaining about my chosen celebrity and then i would go through the questions with them, stating clearly when a question is being asked and when the celebrity is answering.

No comments:

Post a Comment